Bill Belichick, heading into his seventh Super Bowl as a head coach, is undoubtedly one of the best play-callers in the history of the NFL.
His methods are well-documented, his preparation unmatched. But just what’s in that playbook of his is still a mystery until game day.
We have uncovered nine incredible pages from the Super Bowl LI playbook of Bill Belichick a notoriously withdrawn and unemotional man. The plays, along with Belichick’s various notes and doodles, give us an inside look at the brain behind the Patriots dynasty.
1. A doodle of him grinding a falcon
2. Several pages of a comic called “The Coolest Guys” featuring him and President Trump
3. A list of reminders
4. Pages and pages dedicated to a fantasy in which he is adopted by Tom Brady and Gisele Bndchen
5. A bunch of new logos for the team (all bad)
6. Impossible plays that “would be cool”
7. Revealing notes for his post-game interview strategy
8. Dozens of mean drawings of Falcons QB Matt Ryan
9. Over 20 drawings of sexy footballs with the word “DAMN” written above them
BONUS: Netflix Settle: The new feature for couples who disagree